Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Evolution of Cita


Life is so dynamic, ever flowing, constant in change. I for one have always been resistant to change I can even go as far as saying I HATE change. I have been trying recently to accept that the only thing that is gauranteed is just that though...change change and more change. So in the spirit of being one with the ever fluid universe my life has been one big adjustment. So since my last post I have done so much that my life has completely been remodeled, retouched, and rewritten. First I left my art instructor, yes the foundation of most of the paintings here were with him but without resorting to name calling he was rather unpleasant and i do believe that I am better off without him and his negative energy. This is not only my first piece completely solo but also my first piece as a married woman :)





No comments:

Post a Comment